Sunday, August 16, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

This summer has been full of jobs, performances, trips, and all sorts of craziness. Part of the purpose of this blog is for me to document myself and give all the people who ask about how I am and what I've been up to, the resources they request of me. If you're reading this, thank you. I have no idea and every idea what I want to get out of this blog-




First things first, I have a chapbook of poetry coming out excruciatingly soon. It is called Something Borrowed: Stories I got from you, and will be a collection of some of the most personal things I have ever written. If you would like a copy when it comes out please contact me via facebook. If we're not friends on facebook, add me. If you don't know how to add me, search Cydney E. hopefully we have mutual friends, who knows?




Second, if you just love poetry and good art, and amazing performances I'll be updating my blog about dope stuff happening in both Chicago & Madison, so please don't sleep on that.


Below is a link of a performance I did with Gabriel at CUPSI (Collegiate Union Poetry Slam Invitational)


Gabriel and I performing "Cropped"









-Cydney E.

P.S
[[[Shout out to Cohort #1 over in Panama :) Love yall to pieces and back whole again.]]]


Kim, Myself and Dakota on our mentor to mentee grind.

3 comments:

KIMTRON said...

Yes. I want an autographed copy of your chapbook. You already know... and I'm mad I didn't see the video of "Cropped" until now! It's wonderful. I love the newest version.

Add more videos! Or anything! Let me know/see more of youuu! Do you have anything from this summer? Love you. Miss you.

EmanuelV said...

I really really like "Cropped" with the extra backing. This is great

Cydney E. said...

Thanks Kim & Manny, word absolutely I will put more videos. Yeah I have a couple more performances that I'll add and a few coming up.


Love you Mentor &&& Talk to you Both soon I hope